SC - Pennsic XXIX Butchering class.

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 28 06:50:45 PDT 1999

- -----Original Message-----
From: LrdRas at aol.com <LrdRas at aol.com>
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 08:34
Subject: Re: SC - Pennsic XXIX Butchering class.

>Would it be possible to take this particular thread private? I understand
the
>need to pre-plan Pennsic classes but since this subject is so esoteric,
>potentially distasteful to many people on the list and specifically is
>referring to the planning of a specific project involving a minimal number
of
>list members another forum may be more appropriate with the final details
>being offered after the project is completed.

I think that in the interest of making this class as interesting as possible
to all on the list the more open discussion there is the better. If someone
is offended they can just delete the header as they do with all distastful
topics. And who knows, but this time next year if all the Doomsdayers are
right, we might all be having to kill our own food, or face starvation.

Anya