SC - OT - MZB death - please explain

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 20:09:51 PDT 1999

Please excuse this non-food item, but as we were discussing Marian Zimmer
Bradley....
WHY are they keeping her unburied for almost a whole month?  That seems to
me,  quite indecent!  Anyone care to explain?
Phillipa

Marion Zimmer Bradley suffered a major heart attack on Tuesday, September 21,
and died Saturday, September 25, 1999.

Her funeral will be held on Sunday, October 17, 1999, at 2:00 p.m. at Saint
Mark's Episcopal Church in Berkeley, CA.