SC - OT - MZB death - please explain

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Tue Sep 28 21:24:26 PDT 1999

Possibly to allow friends and family to gather at the graveside.  When my
mother died I originally arranged for the funeral to be about 5 days later;
however that would not have been enough time for my pilot brother to get
back from his international run, and my nieces and nephews would not have
been able to make it either.  I called the funeral home and there was no
problem with putting the interrment off for three weeks.  This was wonderful
because it allowed our far flung family to come to cry together and remember
her fondly.  I will always treasure the stories that each family member came
up with as their "most memorable moment" with Mom/Grandma.
   Funerals are for the living, and Marion had touched many lives all over
the world.

Regina Romsey