SC - Kindergarden through 3rd

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 08:45:54 PDT 1999

I am currently trying to help a local school teacher organize some activities
for her TMR class (Trainably Mentally Retarded) and have been asked to
provide some recipes that the home ec teacher could use to make some period
snacks appropriate for people with the mental capacity of Kindergarten
through third grade.

I am at a loss as to what to suggest. One of the recipes she remembers eating
herself was at an event in Warrior Run about 6-10 years ago and she remembers
that it was deep fried orange slices. Does this ring a bell with anyone? All
suggestions would be welcome as this is a year long theme and will encompass
many aspects of the Middle Ages.

Thanks in advance.

Yours in Service to the Dream and the Kingdom of Aethelmearc,

Ras