SC - Kindergarden through 3rd

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 07:07:12 PDT 1999

>  I am at a loss as to what to suggest.>>
>
>Hedgehogs/urchins are pretty easy, and fun to make.  Also macrows, >losyns.

Pasties are pretty easy as well.  Mix and fill premade dough.

>  herself was at an event in Warrior Run about 6-10 years ago and she
>remembers
>  that it was deep fried orange slices. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Geez, I can't remember either, and I had them too. (not at the demo
though, before...)

>I remember having these at a feast some time ago (not in Warrior Run,
>wherever that is, but about the same time frame).  They were served with
>mustard and brown sugar to dip them into.  I have a sneeaking suspicion
>that
>the recipe might appear in Fab Feasts.

Heh, Warrior Run is a school district here, uhm, I'll check the local shire
here because I can't remember who even made them or if they're still here.

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

"I am the wyrm that hides
the universal secret of all time
Destruction of the empty spaces
is my one and only crime"