SC - Kindergarden through 3rd

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 12:27:00 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/30/99 12:12:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sindara at pobox.com writes:

<< I taught a class like this a few years ago.  I remember doing lots of
 recipes that were quite normal for anyone learning to cook. >>

Perhaps I was a little vague in my first post. The teacher doing the class is
NOT a home ec teacher. The home ec teacher is merely someone else at the
school that will be cooking the food to be delivered to the class.

The medieval idea itself is no so much a class but rather a class theme which
will be implemented throughout the year although I think that there are
possibilities for her to use your idea and I would like permission to forward
your post to her if that would be possible.

The ideas are thrilling and the teacher is ecstatic about all the help she
has received so far. No ideas are bad ideas at this time. Thanks. :-)

Ras