SC - Re: Funeral Feasts

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:08:01 PDT 1999

>That would be about the size of it. Being a Yankee (I was born in
>Washington
>DC and raised in nearby VA)

HOney, Virginia is southern.  Though DC is only sorta southern, and if your
folks weren't southern, you could have been raised yankee I guess.

>I'm in FL now, but haven't been to a wedding yet.

Florida southern is a bit different, than southern generally.  I was born
and raised there until middle school age, there was a lot of southerness I
didn't know about until we moved to North Carolina (like ham biscuits)

Bonne