SC - Fest of the Virgin?

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis pndarvis at execpc.com
Wed Sep 1 09:37:25 PDT 1999

> Alderton, Philippa wrote:
>
> > 1. Place virgin in tent.

But if you place virgin in tent, that may not necessarily assist the rest of
us in trying to learn from you in preparing this particular delightful
recipe . .<blink blink, innocent I am, blink blink snicker> We would have to
see proof <slap-bad elisabeth>

> > 2. Send in companion of appropriate gender, with condoms.

the first thing that came to my mind was "why should I send in my companion
. .oh DUH"

> > 3. Wait for a couple of hours- if tent shakes while howling sounds are
emitted. sacrifice has succeeded.

wait a couple of hours?  wouldn't the dish be a bit OVERDONE? How about
"turn up the heat and wait about 15min before howling begins"? <not in the
face! not in the face!>

> > 4. Congratulate new couple, hand them a beer or other potable,
> and pretend  you don't notice the cow eyes they're making at each other.

cow eyes? I don't remember those on the ingrediant list . . .

> Doesn't sound like much of a _sacrifice_ to me...

Hmm, ok another recipe for sacrificing a virgin:
1.)Take one male/or if you prefer, female (Take a friend who has never been
to an SCA event to Pennsic. Technically a virgin?)
2.)Shut his mouth for him after the initial gaping.  Perhaps stuff an apple
or other fruit to add to it?
3.) take him to party with lots of drums and dancing women. This allows
tenderizing of the choice parts.
4.) Add Alcohol of your choice.
5.)Ask him about the lopsided grin when he walks into camp while you are
just getting up to make coffee at around 11 am . . .this is the grilling
part-I prefer a good roaring flame . .
6.)Serve to others in your camp . . and the next . .

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
"Aim for the stars.  But first, Aim for their bodyguards."