SC - translations arguement

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Wed Sep 1 11:10:33 PDT 1999

In Saturday's digest I found this little morsel (yeah, I'm behind,
whatofit?) from Frederich as he asked about resources for making period
cheese:

> I do a lot of sheep farmers in area.
<snip>
>Frederich

I should think, Frederich, having made this bold statement, that we would be
the last to give you aadvice on resources ;-).  So, to keep this OT, does
anyone need this sailor's translation/interpretation/redaction of the above
statement?

giggling for the first time in a while, Puck