SC - german/prussian recipe, help needed

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 14:22:19 PDT 1999

Yes, Huette is the female form of Hugh.  I picked it
out of a baby book 25 years ago, before the heralds
knew better.

Nothing to forgive, no offense taken.  However, I
wonder how you will treat Annette, Babette, Colette,
Danette, Georgette, Henriette, Josette, Lanette,
Nanette, Paulette, and Yvette? :-)

At least you are apologetic.  Ras keeps mixing me
up with Master Huen.  Mistress Huette, Master Huen
are too similar to him, and I have yet to hear from
him! :-)

Huette (female, brunette [there's another -ette!] and
big-hearted)