SC - german/prussian recipe, help needed

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 10:24:55 PDT 1999

All the pierogi recipes that I have seen use a yeast
dough for the crust and use meat or potatoes or hard,
cured cheese for the filling.  While they appear to
have a similar look, they don't seem, in my opinion,
to have the same taste.

If you have a recipe for a different pierogi, similar
to mine, please give me the recipe and tell me where
the recipe came from?  Thanks.

Huette