SC - Fwd: Re: [Mid] In defense of Midrealm cooking.

CONNECT at aol.com CONNECT at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 13:42:30 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/3/99 12:08:20 PM, phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< Unfortunately, I am responsible for this controversy- nothing I have eaten
in the Middle Kingdom has been worthy, in my opinion, of either the term
"period" or the term "feast". You, the wonderful cooks of the List, have me
spoiled. >>

Hmmm.. I don't know if I should be offended or not, as I am a cook in the
Middle Kingdom (Cynnabar to be exact). I've done two feasts to date, one even
in an extremely rustic site that had only a spigot for water, and both have
gotten great reviews for taste, periodness and quantity.

I believe you are painting with an awfully wide brush.

YOurs,
Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)