SC - Cooking guild potlucks throughout year.

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 3 17:03:03 PDT 1999

- -----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Phelps <phelpsd at gate.net>
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Friday, September 03, 1999 17:54
Subject: Re: SC - Cooking guild potlucks throughout year.

>How about Gulf War?
>
>Daniel Raoul

Ooooo I like Gulf Wars!! Then you all can come to the Betrothal ceremony
that Nafanial and I are having there in preparation for the Vow Renewal
we're having on our Anniversary at the end of April next year. Nothing would
make me happier than to have my firends from the Cook's list there if
possible!

Anya