Profoundly OT Re: SC - NAZI-NAZI-NAZI

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Sep 3 20:06:28 PDT 1999

Badger wrote:

> I'm sorry my dear snuggle bunnie, but I like Nazi. I don't behold the beleif
> that 'Calling a rose by anyother name will smell just as sweet.,' will hold
> here. Any simpleton knows that 'Nazi' is 'Bad'. I say call a 'spade' a 'spade'.
> I think you have never seen the 'Manchurian Canadate' or read '1984'. 'Nazi'
> they are 'Nazi' they will be.

A) Do you really feel that one of the great evils of human history is so
trivial as to compare it to people who go and tell you your socks aren't
period and don't go with your hat?

B) Do you really feel such petty annoyances as the people referenced
above deserve the dignified distinction of being classed with such a
significant evil as the Third Reich?

My Lord Badger, I can't ask you to change your opinion, but perhaps you
might reconsider it in the light of the above. It may or may not make a
difference, but I felt I ought to try.

Thanks!

Adamantius
- --