SC - The Color Blue

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Sat Sep 4 08:50:00 PDT 1999

Hello!  Dame Alys & I intend to submit it to Complete Anachronist as soon
as it's finished.

No, don't expect a German/English book from me unless Thomas or Valoise
want to do the translating for me. Ich kann nicht deutsch.

Cindy Renfrow/Sincgiefu
renfrow at skylands.net
Recipes"
http://www.thousandeggs.com -- please come visit my new web site!