SC - Re: Pennsic competition

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Sat Sep 4 13:19:22 PDT 1999

> I seem to recall hearing about a midrealm king having a fit midway thru the war
> and sat in his encampment and wouldn't finish the battles planned. That is the
> reason why we had this little shindig THIS year.
> Badger
You really should share your Hooch recipe with us Badger. There was no
Midrealm King (Jafar) the previous Pennsic; Kenna's War, remember? There
wasn't an Eastern King who did that specifically, either, though the
East did refuse to continue for the last battle, and went home a bit
early. Whether the East forfeited, or cancelled in righteous anger will
doubtless be rembered differently by each Kingdom for years to come.
Somewhat like the Cuskynoles debate, I believe.
- --
Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
- - Companion of the order of the Greenwood Company
http://web.raex.com/~agincort