SC - Twinkies in Period?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Sep 5 22:26:46 PDT 1999

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> > At 8:59 AM -0700 7/28/99, lilinah at grin.net wrote:
> > >Hmmm, Twinkies? Is this anything like Cuskeynoles?
> >
> > Only Adamantius's version.
> >
> > David/Cariadoc
>
> Oh! Adamantius has a period recipe for twinkies that resembles
> Cuskynoles? Recipe, Admanatius! Perhaps this twinkie recipe will
> be clearer than the previous one for cuskynoles.   :-)

Possibly, but there's no diagram, so I don't see how it could be
correctly interpreted.

I'm a little curious as to why His Grace chose to compare my physical
execution of the cuskynole recipe to Twinkies. I understood His Grace to
concede, at least, that he had no reason to assume they weren't good
food. That isn't consistent with his comment regarding a supposed
resemblance to Twinkies. Could it be the yellowish tones of the Hostess
product, attainable through the judicious use of saffron?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com