SC - Populace goodies

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 6 12:22:15 PDT 1999

Hello again everyone. I'm looking for what the cooks on this list like to
eat or give as populace goodies at events. A Russian flare would be good,
but I'm curious in general what is popular with you.

If you can tell how hardy they are (ie can live long in a cooler or don't
need refridgeration at all) I'd appreciate it.

Anya