SC - St. Florians Royal visit feast (assistant cook's report)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Sep 6 13:19:12 PDT 1999

Ras commented:
>  It is from those sources that I do my feasts. ;-) I have  just replaced them
> for the 4th time in 16 years while I was at Pennsic this year.  I took a
> couple of the old collections apart and offered them to anyone who would like
> to take them at both of my redaction classes at Pennsic. Inexplicably, only
> one person took any at all and then just the Andalusian section. Curious
> indeed.

Well, I'm not sure about the others, but I didn't take any of the pieces of
your donated book as I was already planning to buy the two volume set of
Cariadoc's work at Pennsic, anyway. I also ended up buying one or more
other books that were already in this collection as I wasn't aware that they
were in this collection at the time.

Folks, Ras taught a real good class on redacting. I would encourage those
who would like to increase the amount of recipe redactions in their areas
to consider teaching such a class along similar lines. After the class
I'm much more convinced that I may be able to so some redactions myself.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****