SC - A favor from my friends, if you will

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Sep 8 20:18:51 PDT 1999

Next week, on September 16th, my mother is going into the hospital for
surgery for lung cancer. I can't go down to North Carolina to be with her,
for various reasons, and she's very, very scared. I would like to ask you,
my friends from the Cook's List, to send her get well cards, so she knows
that she's cared about. If you can, please share with her any silly story
you can think of about me, so she'll know that you're not coming completely
out of the blue. I'd particularly enjoy it if our friends from furrin parts
would make an effort, although I'll understand if the postage is a bit much.

Her name and address is:

Charlotte Limerick
2910 Royce Lane
Winterville, NC 28590

She's pretty special- she's the only one I argue with more than I argue with
Ras ;-)

Thanks,

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio