SC - RE: Onions

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 11:13:02 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/13/99 12:25:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lcatherinemc at hotmail.com writes:

<<  while the Welsh onion
 produces more shallot like "fruit" and is a considerably bigger and stronger
 plant.  >>

Then it appears that I have been growing the Welsh onion for the past 10
years and didn't realize it. ;-) I now have another period plant in my
garden. :-) Hopefully, the requests sent to both the seed house and the
university will confirm this.

Ras