SC - hiding under rocks, in Cathedrals etc.

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 19:35:06 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/13/99 10:02:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

<< Ras, someday you are going to have to tell me how a
 Muslim gentleman such as yourself has a Cathedral. >>

Actually I don't have the Cathedral. Papa Gunthar has the cathedral. I am a
mere priest albeit trying hard to convince the Board of a need to attach the
soup kitchen and remove that pile of rocks especially now that pits and holes
are being dug all over the grounds.

<< Shouldn't you be building a mosque or minaret?>>

Not all middle eastern personas are followers of al-Islam. The Moslems were
very tolerant of other religions within their borders. Much more so than the
Northern barbarians. :-)

Ras