SC - marvellous typo

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:09:33 PDT 1999

Hello the list!

Thank you, Friedrich, for making my day with that marvellously Freudian
typo:  'human', for 'inhumane'.  I think that about sums up our species.

I don't know if I'll be mailing the list again before we move, so might as
well let you know now that we leave Belgium for Israel on the 28th, and that
I'll be in London (I hope) from February onwards for about 3 months because
I'm going to have a baby.  Hope to have more chance to email more regularly
from Outremer.

Cairistiona