SC - My mother's surgery.....

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Sep 20 08:46:32 PDT 1999

Phlip,
>She finally had come to grips with having to have the surgery, was
ready for
>it, and now she's got to go through the entire mental preparation
thing
>again, so anybody who's willing to write her, please do.

I am sorry to hear it was cancelled and rescheduled. I have been
thinking about her this past week. Remember though, she'll be asleep
through the procedure. You however, have to prepare yourself as well,
not just her. The longest period of my life was the 6 hours it took
when my father was in open heart. Think of yourself as well.

Luv
Micaylah