Meditations- was Re: SC - Wild Boar REC ?OOP

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Sep 21 10:42:16 PDT 1999

One of the more entertaining aspects of this and other mailing Lists is the
sheer volume of messages from people arguing with themselves- at least they
must be arguing with themselves, because certainly no one else has made the
statements they state that they're disagreeing with. Now if it were me, and
I had a disagreement with something someone else had said, I'd be very
likely to read it over to make sure it said what I thought it had said, then
I'd quote it, and rebuttal it. Unfortunately, simple logical procedures seem
to be out of the grasp of some people, so I suppose the best thing to do is
ignore them- obviously, their opinions aren't worth paying attention to.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio