SC - Margali butchers Rudolph the red nose reindeer

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Sep 22 05:12:28 PDT 1999

Tollhase1 at aol.com wrote:

> "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
> had a very tasty ham,
> and all of the other elves loved him
> and ate him cooked in every way

FWIW, I believe reindeer ham is normally eaten raw, like prosciutto. Not
that it isn't a fine sentiment being expressed...it's a good thing you
did, Anthony. It's good that you done it. And those are really good dead Rudolphs...

But my question is, is there really such a thing as reindeer ham, since
ham is always pork and pork is not venison, but reindeer aren't venison
either because venison is the meat of whitetailed deer but then pork
isn't the same as boar and what does this all have to do with nose rings
anyway???

Adamantius (who loathes Rudolph almost as much as he does Frosty)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com