SC - Can medieval food be heart-smart?

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 10:52:31 PDT 1999

As many of you probably know, Caid lost one of its brightest stars, Lord
Goldwyn of Britain, last week to a massive heart attack. Along with the news
about Marion Zimmer Bradley, the conversation on the Caid list has turned to
whether our upcoming 12th Night feast could be made "heart-smart."

What is the opinion of the food-knowledgable ones here on the Cooks list?
Are there enuf recipes out there to pick and choose the healthiest for a
whole feast? Or should we plan on "smartening" up a few recipes?

Thanks!

Renata