SC - Is Medieval Food Yucky?

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 11:00:31 PDT 1999

I will be teaching a class at Great Western War III entitled "Is Medieval
Food Yucky?", based in part on some discussions from this list about a year
ago.

The class is a discussion of some of the myths about medieval and
Current-Middle-Ages food and the de-bunking thereof.

I was hoping that some of the feast-mavens here would share some of their
adventures in this area, like how they got 200 people to eat _______ and like
it.

Thanks!

Renata