Let them eat fish! was Re: SC - Can medieval food be heart-smart?

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 21:13:45 PDT 1999

I think I'll serve fish at the next feast I do and see what kind of response
I get, then I will really eat my words. Looks like I'll be doing Clancy Day
in March so here's my chance.

What do you think about a beer based batter for cod? The feast  will be
Celtic/Viking say 10C. I have the Icelandic Misc. but nothing else that
early. Any ideas?

Hauviette