SC - spaetzle

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 16:07:46 PDT 1999

The cookbook that I have "The Cuisines of Germany", by
Horst Scharfenberg, mentions a book called
"Spätzle-Breviary" by Dr. Karl Lerch and published in
1966.  That is all the information that I have been
able to find.  Unfortunately, Mr. Scharfenberg has no
bibliography in his cookbook.  Mr. Scharfenberg quotes
Dr. Lerch in saying that spätzle probably was from a
medieval monestary.

Huette

- --- Thomas Gloning