SC - Rabbit butchering

Helen helen at directlink.net
Tue Sep 28 10:08:23 PDT 1999

Thanks for all the answers to the rabbit illness question.  I only brought that
up as a health concern for the class.  But you seem to have all ready thought of
it.  As I spent many hours gutting small game, I am sure I can butcher with no
trouble.... however I am not so sure I could kill them.  I am surprised how many
people , even an X-chef I know, dislike seeing their food as a whole real animal.
(i.e. head on etc.)