SC - Funeral Feasts: Marion Zimmer Bradley

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Tue Sep 28 19:56:52 PDT 1999

Greetings all,

	A thought crossed my mind. Why don't we as a group create a feast
in tribute and honor of Marion Zimmer Bradley? Not that we can all gather
for such a feast, but we can create it online.

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com