SC - OOP: On-line MZB Funeral Feast Menu

Ann Sasahara ariann at nmia.com
Wed Sep 29 18:23:43 PDT 1999

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Korrin S DaArdain wrote:
> 	A thought crossed my mind. Why don't we as a group create a feast
> in tribute and honor of Marion Zimmer Bradley? Not that we can all gather
> for such a feast, but we can create it online.

Great idea, Korrin, for a final tribute to an SCA founding member.

I also like Anahita's (sp?) suggestion for Darkovan food.

I remember Lord Ardais and Regis Hastur having a lengthy discussion
on Darkovan breakfasts in _The Heritage of Hastur_.  I vaguely remember
(my books are at home, I'm on travel) talk of fruits, juices, nut bread
and small fried cakes.  I've always wondered if the latter were in fact
pancakes.  _Hawkmistress_ seemed to list snack foods used by telepaths to
keep up their strengh.  For the life of me I can not remember any of the
feast menus. :-(

Contribution for the Funeral Buffet:

Ariann: Ardais steamed nut bread (looks like Boston brown bread w/ nuts)