SC - Abso-Floggin'-Lutely OT - Re: Funeral Feasts

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 09:40:12 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/30/99 12:21:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< may be confusing the beliefs of a group of
 possibly-less-than-ideally-educated people as having something to do
 with the Catholic Church simply because they were Catholic.  >>

You may very well have hit it on the nose

by the way, earlier you were discussing a 14th or 15C Spanish recipe for
Gazpacho. I have a word in to someone who is looking for the original and
it's English counterpart. I may not hear from them as it is buried in their
basement. Do you have access to it, and if so would you be so kind as to post
it ?

Hauviette