SC - Murri question

lilinah at grin.net lilinah at grin.net
Thu Sep 30 16:10:27 PDT 1999

I plan to make some Byzantine murri some day soon, but i know i won't have
time before Friday evening when i leave for West Crown Tourney.

Is there anything that is a vaguely suitable substitute? Like vegetarian
Worchestershire sauce or something else that i can buy or quickly and
easily concoct? I've never tasted murri so can't try to come up with one
myself.

Thanks for any help.

Anahita Gawri bint-Karim al-hakim al-Fassi