SC - Italian Cuisine

Kim Thaler-Strange greytabbie89 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 21:13:07 PDT 1999

Greetings unto the list,

I am un-lurking for the moment to ask if anyone knows of any good sources
for recipes from Italy, and its surrounding provinces.  I am undertaking a
research project on Italian food, preferably before the introduction of
Pasta.  ANy and all help would be appreciated

YIS
L. Catherine Ainsdale of Lancashire