SC - Spice grinders

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 12:13:55 PDT 1999

For years I have been looking for a way to remove the spice smell left in my
grinder after I grind spices.  I just got this info from a curry list that
I'm on.  It seems like a good idea so I;m passing it on.
Phillipa

<< Grinding a handful of salt afterwards will remove all the oils,
 rendering the grinder usable for other purposes. >>