SC - german/prussian recipe, help needed

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 16:15:19 PDT 1999

That should be she.  I am female, last I looked.

I sort of have a recipe.  Unfortunately, it currently
resides in my mothers brain and I, finally, am getting
her to teach it to me.  Yes, I want to find the
history and/or the origins of it, if possible.  I
would also like to find if there is a recipe already
extant, so that I don't have go through all the
problems inherant with trying to put in written form a
recipe made by feel.

The pie crust uses flour, butter, salt, milk and two
eggs.  The filling used hoop cheese or dry cottage
cheese curds, sugar, salt and one egg.  The eggs are
the only thing I have down for certain, the rest I
am still working on until I get it to a form that my
mother tells me is correct.

Huette