SC - translations arguement

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Sep 1 19:12:42 PDT 1999

"Kappler, MMC Richard A." wrote:

> In Saturday's digest I found this little morsel (yeah, I'm behind,
> whatofit?) from Frederich as he asked about resources for making period
> cheese:
>
> > I do a lot of sheep farmers in area.
> <snip>
> >Frederich
>
> I should think, Frederich, having made this bold statement, that we would be
> the last to give you aadvice on resources ;-).  So, to keep this OT, does
> anyone need this sailor's translation/interpretation/redaction of the above
> statement?

By all means! First of all, we need to determine if it's an adaptation,
an interpretation, or a reconstruction (or if it is, in fact, a
redaction) and then determine if said red...I mean
reconstruction/interpretation/adaptation is heretical or not.

In other words, is it sheep ravioli?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy