SC - german/prussian recipe, help needed

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 10:31:56 PDT 1999

- --- LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:
>
> <<  Ras keeps mixing me
>  up with Master Huen.  >>
>
> Who me? When? Why...I never! Well, maybe once....or
> twice...but, but,
> but......now I know different. Master Huen is much
> shorter than Mistress
> Huette.  :-)
>
> See I can learn. Really I can. :-)
>
> Ras

Actually, you never did so on this list, but on Huen's
list twice, which I find quite ironic.

You mean that Master Huen is shorter than I am?  I am
5'8", how tall is he? :-)

After the announcement that you were formally accepted
as Huen's apprentice, I keep expecting you to show up
on my doorstep.  :-)

Huette