Profoundly OT Re: SC - NAZI-NAZI-NAZI

Rayne/Richard PRIDEelectric at centuryinter.net
Fri Sep 3 21:04:05 PDT 1999

IF we are voting I'll take something other than Nazi's.  To those who have family
that lived under such a "real" evil just hearing the word tossed around frivolously
can cause grave discomfort.  Now I am seldom "politically correct", but why use such
words when something else could convey the real meaning of what is occurring?

Rayne - Not wanting to play in the Flame, just commenting on the colors.