SC - Nazi confusion: in the soup

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Sep 4 07:12:28 PDT 1999

Actually, the thing that concerns me is the recipes we might come up with,
considering all the Jewish barbecues the Nazis had.

I can see it now, Cindy's new book, "Take A Thousand Jews".......

Seriously, folks, having just read quite a bit about WWII and what happened
in the concentration camps, particularly Auschwitz, I'm finding the subject
rather distasteful. These were living, caring human beings, worked to death
as slaves or outright murdered, just because some madman needed something to
rally his dreams of power around. I really think we ought to discuss this
off List, or drop it altogether.

And Ras, Republicans have their faults, but none of them have attempted to
murder millions of people, let alone succeeded. As a matter of fact, it was
a Democratic president, FDR, who refused to pay heed when the stories and
photographs of the concentration camps started to leak out of the Nazi
territories. Give it a break, please?

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio