SC - Fraud (was Re: comfort foods)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Sep 6 20:33:10 PDT 1999

david friedman wrote:

> I'm catching up on unread bits of the list while en route home from Pennsic
> (salt to the left of me, salt to the right of me, and Wendover
> ahead--Betty's driving), and have concluded that the lot of you should be
> jailed for fraud, after hiding 'Lainie's romantic confessions and
> commentary thereon under the title "Re: comfort foods."
>
> David/Cariadoc

Hey- don't blame me- I asked a reasonable (I thought) question about
romantic foods and it just growed like Topsy.

Besides, what's this about SALT to your left and to your right? Are you
TRYING to freak me out?!

'Lainie
AKA Queen Carmen Slugana, who is busy now with a weekly column, parade
prep, having to deal with our slime of a mayor, and getting ready for a
tiny TV spot promoting Duck football. IT'S GOOD TO BE THE QUEEN!