SC - Recipes for period Bear Meat to be used in

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 04:43:43 PDT 1999

Hello Good Gentles,

Those of you that have heard of OG on Alcohol may be pleased to know he is
hosting/Autocrating one of our events.

It may be a series of events such as:
OG before Alcohol
OG discovers Alcohol
OG on Alcohol
OG the morning after
OG and the Dry Site
OG and the 12 Step Program

You get the idea,

Though one of his many interesting friends he has acquired at least 300 lb.
of bear meat from a very old bear for free.  He is generously donating part
of it for a feast for his event.  He has asked me to come up with some period
recipes for same meat.
Any of you have some you would like to share?

Thanks Frederich