SC - Sources and documentation

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 12:22:53 PDT 1999

Cindy,

I just checked Amazon.com.  They have copies of your
new edition available for shipment within 24 hours,
they say.  I think Mordonna clicked on the wrong
entry, because they still also list your old edition.

By the way, are there major differences between your
old edition and your new one?  I have your old
edition.
Is there an errata available so that I can update the
old edition?

Huette