SC -Lenten/Vegan ideas

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 8 12:57:56 PDT 1999

I"m wondering how many of those on this list inerested in making a Lenten
feast will be at Gulf Wars. I'm Russian Orthodox (in RL as well as personna)
and Gulf falls right at the beginning  of Great Lent for me. So, other  than
the Betrothal Feast, Nafanial and I will be following Orthodox Lenten rules.
I'm interested in seeing if interested parties would like to get togather at
some point during the War  to create a period Lenten feast. At that point
Orthodoxy still allows eggs and dairy, but the Western church is further
along.

If there is any intrest, drop me a line.

Anya