SC - SC-OT-For Cooking Laurels/Pelicans

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 08:21:17 PDT 1999

lorix at trump.net.au writes:

<< With the first there is absolutely spectacular food, beautifully presented
but not
 very much of it and with the second, there is good food and lots of it :-) >>

Sources for this 'fact,' please? This has not been my experience.  The
cooking Laurels I am familiar with present spectacular food, beautifully
presented, in adequate quantities that is so good that fainting is a real
possibility when tasting it for the first time. :-)

The Pelicans I know scrub floors, clean bathrooms, autocrat events, and
generally work their butts off, coming to the kitchen to help with scrubbing
burned pots and pans and chopping onions when they need a break from more
strenuous labors. :-)

Ras