Fire tools- was Re: SC - Recipes for period Bear Meat to be used in

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 11:30:41 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/9/99 11:32:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< see how much 1/2" or
 5/8" square hot rolled stock costs? >>

What type of steel or Iron do you want.  There are several material suppliers
in the area to support a variety of manufacturing.  I used to buy steel
myself.

Do you want 1010 leaded/UN leaded. Ledloy. Can you give me a better
instruction of what you want and I will look it up.

Frederich