SC - Recipes for period Bear Meat to be used in

lilinah at grin.net lilinah at grin.net
Fri Sep 10 14:32:34 PDT 1999

I'm catching up on many threads after having been off-line for a couple
weeks, and i've just made it to this one.

After the recipe for Ras's balls, i thought perhaps we were roasting Bear
<TerryD at Health.State.OK.US> here, and i wondered which part of his anatomy
was under scrutiny.

I'm relieved to learn it is an actual ursus, and not our compatriot.

Anahita