SC - OT - stuffed camel

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 11 04:20:36 PDT 1999

>Rock? Naw. For all I know Ras is under the Rock.

Considering both Ras's stated opinion of yon Rock (last I heard he plans on
taking a sledge to it and turning it into the foundation of the Cathedral
soup kitchen)  and his preference and development plans of the Cathedral, I
very much doubt it. Though I'm starting to wonder if the hatred of the rock
that he so fervently avows comes of a overly developed sense of guilt from
too much time in church as a child? Or a hidden desire to be a priest?

Gee, think I should return to the Embassy now. My mongol guards are getting
out the asbestos suits :)

You said Tim-Tams were admission fee if the Embassy burns down? Or would
slavage Russian delicacies do?

On a note ACTUALLY on topic, I have settled on the menu for the Russian
Embassy  at Elfsea Defender the weekend of the 25th.

For  the populace:

freshly grilled blinis with garnishes and tea (I know it's OOP, but it's
sooooo Russian)
braided bread (and salt)

for  Their Majesties and Excellencies with retainers, plus my helpers:

Siberian meat Pel'menis
Roast Goose with Kasha and Mushrooms
Braided Bread
Honey cakes (with jams)
tea, cranberry water, and lemon drink
flavored Vodka

and to help celebrate my Birthday that day, Russian Krendel (Birthday bread)

Any suggestions for additions?

Anya